Do you want more and more clients to walk into your salon? When you are a business owner then self-marketing becomes the heart of your promotional efforts. After all, how will people know about your business if you don’t promote it? So here are some few tricks that will help you get more footprint in your salon.
- Loyalty Program: Creating loyalty programs is certainly a good way of winning clients. if you are already having a loyalty program then make it a point to add some really good advantages for your customers. lure them in with amazing discounts or exclusive privileges and you will see them coming back. For instance, you can introduce offers like getting two haircuts scheduled and a 50% off on the third one. This way, your customers will be recurrent and you would also get referrals.
- Start Networking: Networking events are your way of making your business a huge success! You get the opportunity to meet a lot of people and spread the word about your brand! Moreover, you would also make useful contacts in the same business thus giving you the necessary information. When you see other salons you would know what your business is lacking. This is a good start right there as you can improve your offerings and change the rates. This would improve your professionalism. If you don’t already have the right equipment you can get it from the hairdressing wholesalers. When you are at the networking events, make it a point to bring in a lot of business cards so that everyone has your contact information. You can also tell them about your website and mention the same in your card.
- Ask for Referrals: You must be having a set of loyal clients already. If they seem to be happy with your services then you can ask them for referrals. You simply have to ask them to recommend your services to others in their network. The value of word of mouth sales is truly powerful. People are more likely to trust brands and services that have been recommended by others. Apart from asking for referrals, you can also reach out to your regular clients. send an email to them and ask them to try some of your new services. you can also provide them with certain discounts as they are loyal to your brand.
- Capture Leads: First off, you should have a highly functional website that has been designed so that the leads can be captured. There are several visitors who come to your website on a daily basis. if they don’t see a contact form then they won’t be able to contact you even if they are interested. This way, you are losing precious business simply because of your unawareness. Don’t let the valuable business go away and just incorporate a lead capturing form in your website. In case you wish to get their email address, you should provide something free like an e-book or a discount or something. no one will share their contact details if there is nothing good in exchange.
- Use Blogging to Your Advantage: if you offer free and valuable advice to your customers, it will be really appreciated. It also helps in building relationships over a period of time. however, it will take some time for you to establish yourself as an expert in the field. But once you get certain followers, your brand is going to be really popular. One more way here is to start guest blogging on a famous brand’s blogs. The idea here is to take advantage of the audience who already reads these blogs. If you are providing valuable information then they would start following you. for instance, you can talk about the best hairdressing supplies or the trends in hairstyle industry.
- Use Social Media: another way of attracting new customers is through social media marketing. You need to position your brand so that they get a good impression of your brand. Make it a point to keep your feeds updated with relevant and catchy content.
Thus, you are sure to see getting new customers coming in once you put these tricks into practice.