Opting for hardwood for various uses in your home décor is already a fabulous decision. You will be enjoying the sophisticated presence of the classy wood in your home and don’t have to look behind to replace it for years. But somehow the hardwoods do ask for some maintenance in the course of time. And one of the best ways to maintain its beauty for a long is to choose wood oils.
Main Reasons to Try Wood Oil Finishing for Your Hardwood!
The oil finishes are actually a great option to give your wood a new life and work very well most of the time. But for that, you have to get your hands on the original and best quality wood oils from Painted Earth. They have sold sustainable and authentic products since 2002 to help beautify your interiors and exteriors in an eco-friendly way. And in case you are looking for the reasons to invest in the wood oils from them, then just read on!
- Super easy application — One of the most amazing benefits of using wood oil is that it is very easy to apply on your wooden surfaces. Just follow the manual and apply the same evenly on your surface and the task is done. No need to call the professionals and waste your money and time for the same.
- You get a sparkling new shining look on your wooden surfaces — Obviously, when it is an oil, you can expect a certain amount of shine. These wood oils impart a nice and sparkling look to your surface and make it gleam like new again.
- They aren’t expensive at all —When you are opting for the procedure of staining and polishing your wooden surface, you can imagine the expenditure that goes into it. With wood oils, you don’t have to worry about those large bills to pay. These are available at very budget-friendly rates and since you aren’t hiring the professionals for the application, you save here as well.
- Can be used on thin veneers as well — With wood oils, you don’t have to worry even if your surface is as thin as the veneers. It works fine on any kind of surface and does the magic.
- This oil actually protects your wood as well — You’ll be surprised to know that wood oils contain some amount of drying oils like linseed oil which create a thin film on the wooden surface post-application. Well, this is what protects your wood for a good amount of time after its application.
- Can be mixed with various colors — Want a new shade on your wooden floor apart from the new shine as well? Well, don’t worry — that is also possible with the use of wood oil. The wood oil can be mixed with any wood filler that helps in staining the surface. And if you are using linseed oil on the wooden surface, then even if you aren’t using any filler, the surface automatically turns a bit darker in shade after applying the oil.
Now when you have read about all these awesome benefits of wood oils, we are sure you won’t be able to stop yourself anymore. So, don’t be late, order yours now.